We continue to add new institutions, investigators and reagents to the Kerafast community each week. Here are the latest additions to our program:
- Hyun Lillehoj, PhD, of United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-15 Antibodies.
- Hyun Lillehoj, PhD, of United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes CD80 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-10 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-4 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-18 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-17A Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-2 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes CD83 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-1 Antibodies.
- United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes IL-6 Antibodies.
- Wei Zhao, PhD, University of Arkansas at Little Rock contributes dsDNA-Encased Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes.
- Hyun Lillehoj, PhD, of United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes CD25 Antibodies.
- Hyun Lillehoj, PhD, of United States Department of Agriculture/USDA contributes CXCLi2 Antibodies.
- R. Elwyn Isaac, PhD, of University of Leeds contributes Anti-ANCE Antibody.
- Absolute Antibody adds Recombinant MERS S1-camel Fc-Fusion Protein , Recombinant Human ACE2-IgG Fc (LALA)-Fusion Protein, and Recombinant Human ACE2-NN-IgG Fc (LALA)-Fusion Protein.
- Timothy S. McClintock, PhD, of University of Kentucky contributes Lobster Antibodies.
- Howard A. Young, PhD, of National Cancer Institute/NIH contributes Mouse Macrophage Cell Lines.
- Absolute Antibody adds COVID-19/SARS-CoV S glycoprotein [CR3022] Antibodies, COVID-19/SARS-CoV Nucleoprotein [CR3009 (03-018)] Antibodies, and COVID-19/SARS-CoV Nucleoprotein [CR3009 (03-009)] Antibodies.
- J. Robert Hogg, PhD, of National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/NIH contributes ZFR [1G2B9] Antibody.
- Paul Knox, PhD, of University of Leeds contributes Extensin Glycoprotein Antibodies.
- Paul Knox, PhD, of University of Leeds contributes Arabinogalactan Protein (AGP) Antibodies, Xylosyl Residues [LM23] Antibody, Grass Heteroxylan [LM27] Antibody, Heteromannan [LM22] Antibody, and Pectic Polysaccharide (Branched Galactan) [LM26] Antibody.
- Justin M. Chalker, PhD, of Flinders University contributes Norbornene-PEG-Biotin Probe.
- Lianchun Wang, MD, of University of Georgia contributes Heparan Sulfate Mutant Mouse Lung Endothelial Cell Lines.
- University of Gottingen contributes Human Complement Protein FHR-3 (CFHR3) Antibodies.
- Peter L. Collins, PhD, of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease/NIH contributes RSV, Nonstructural Protein 1 (NS1) Antibodies.
- Pokegama Technologies contributes Free-Zinc Ion Reagents.
- Yanjin Zhang, PhD, of University of Maryland, College Park contributes IRF3 Expressing HEK293 Cell Line (HEK293-IRF3).
- Chang Liu, PhD, of University of Georgia contributes P. Penetrans Antibodies.
- Michael A. Whitt, PhD, of University of Tennessee contributes VSV-G pseudotyped ΔG-SEAP (G*ΔG-SEAP).
- Robert A. Bloodgood, PhD, of University of Virginia contributes Flagellar Membrane Glycoprotein 1B (FMG-1B) Antibodies.
- Brian J. Geiss, PhD, of Colorado State University contributes pBG690 SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Expression Plasmid.
- Dongfeng Pan, PhD, of University of Virginia contributes Neutrophil Specific, PET Imaging Agent.
- Jeremy Nathans, MD, PhD, of The Johns Hopkins University contributes various SuperTopFlash (STF) HEK293 Cell Line.
- Zigang Dong, MD, DrPH, of University Minnesota, Twin Cities contributes various RSK2 Knock Down RAW 264.7 Cell Line.
- Ram H. Nagaraj, PhD, of University of Colorado Denver contributes various Alpha-Crystallin B Chain, Core Domain [αB1788G7G6] Antibody.
- Francisco Vega, MD, PhD, of University of Miami contributes various HT (B-Cell Lymphoma) Cell Lines.
- Francesca Storici, PhD, of National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/NIH contributes various pCORE Plasmids.
- Marvin J. Fritzler, MD, PhD, of University of Calgary contributes Kinesin-Like Protein (KiF20B) [10C7] Antibody.
- University of Göttingen contributes AP-Tag [EF10] Antibody.
- Jeffrey H. Miner, PhD, of Washington University in Saint Louis contributes Rabbit-Anti-Mouse Laminin Alpha5 Antibodies.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contribute Saint Louis Encephalitis Antibodies.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention contribute Japanese Encephalitis [6B4A-10] Antibody.
- Toni M. Kutchan, PhD, and Megan Augustin, of Donald Danforth Plant Science Center contribute 22-Hydroxycholesterol 26-hydroxylase/oxidase (CYP94N1) and 22-Hydroxy-26-aminocholesterol 22-oxidase (CYP90G1).
- Oliver Kerscher, PhD, of College of William & Mary contributes Fluorescent U-tag SUMO Trapping Protein (KmUTAG-fl).
- Hannah F. Sore, PhD, of University of Cambridge contributes Tephrosin.
- Toni M. Kutchan, PhD, and Megan Augustin, of Donald Danforth Plant Science Center contribute Cytochrome P450 Reductase (CPR), 22-Hydroxycholesterol-26-al transaminase (GABAT1), and Cholesterol 22-hydroxylase (CYP90B27).
- Julie Chao, PhD, of Medical University of South Carolina contributes Kallistatin [G4C10] Antibody.
- Clonegene contributes additional Antibodies.
- StemCellMed, Inc. contributes Human Neural Stem Cells (LM-NSC008).
- Ben Z. Stanger, MD, PhD, of University of Pennsylvania contributes KPCY Mouse Pancreatic Cancer Cell Lines.
- Dudley K. Strickland, PhD, of University of Maryland, Baltimore contributes Anti-VLDL Receptor [5F3] Antibody.
- Jeremy Nathans, MD, PhD, of The Johns Hopkins University contributes Sox17, Myc epitope, and various Opsin antibodies.
- Philip R. Hardwidge, PhD, of Kansas State University contributes GAPDH Knock Out HEK293T Cell Line (GAPDH-KD).
- ATGC, Inc. contributes Abfectin Expi293 Cell Transfection Kit.
- Cassandra C. Paul, PhD and Michael A. Baumann, MD, of Wright State University contribute Hematopoietic-Myeloid Leukemia Cell Lines.
- Subhash C. Verma PhD, of University of Nevada, Reno contributes Burkitt Lymphoma Cell Lines.
- Thomas R. Kozel, PhD, of University of Nevada, Reno contributes poly-γ-D-glutamic acid (PGA) [8B10] Antibody.
- Modhumita Dasgupta, PhD, of Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding contributes ArborEasy® DNA Isolation Kit.
- Swissaustral contributes Recombinant Microbial Laccase.
- Jaime F. Modiano, VMD, PhD, of University Minnesota, Twin Cities contributes Canine Tumor Tissue Blocks.
- Ned A. Porter, PhD and Keri A. Tallman, PhD, of Vanderbilt University contribute Alkynyl Zymostenol and Alkynyl 8-Dehydrocholesterol.
- Louis B. Hersh, PhD, of University of Kentucky contributes Recombinant Anti-GST Nanobody.
- Jonathan Abraham, MD, PhD, of Harvard University contributes Soluble Human Transferrin Receptor (sTFR, TFR1).
- Western Michigan University joins the Kerafast Community.
- Marina Tanasova, PhD, of Michigan Technological University contributes Multicolor GLUT5-Permeable Fluorescent Probes.
- Abraham L. Brass, MD, PhD, of UMass Medical School contributes IFITM3 Plasmids.
- Sean R. Cutler, PhD, of University of California, Riverside contributes Opabactin ABA Receptor Agonist.
- Lakshmi C. Wijeyewickrema, PhD, of La Trobe University contributes Complement Proteins.
- Ildiko Badea, PhD, of University of Saskatchewan contributes Nanodiamond Based DNA Delivery Reagent.
- Toni M. Kutchan, PhD, and Megan Augustin, of Donald Danforth Plant Science Center contribute Norbelladine 4'-O-Methyltransferase (NpN4OMT) and Noroxomaritidine reductase (NNR).
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock joins the Kerafast Community.
- La Trobe University joins the Kerafast Community.
- Mikhail F Alexeyev, PhD, of University of South Alabama contributes Cell Lines.
- Susan K. Keay, MD, PhD, of the Department of Veteran Affairs contributes Antiproliferative Factor (TVPAAVVVAC) Antibodies.
- Joyce Rauch, PhD, of McGill University contributes β2-glycoprotein I Antibodies.
- Ludwig Eichinger, PhD, of University of Cologne contributes Nesprin-2 [K20-478] Antibody.
- Sergiy Minko, PhD, of University of Georgia and Igor Luzinov, PhD, of Clemson University contribute poly(GMA-ran-OEGMA) Enzyme Stabilization Reagents.
- Hongquan Wan, DVM, PhD, of Food & Drug Administration contributes Influenza A H1N1 Antibodies.
- Brian Burke, PhD, of A*STAR Institute of Medical Biology (IMB) contributes additional Anti-Laminin Antibodies.
- Our sister company Absolute Antibody contributes Fc-Fusion Proteins.
- Jin Wang, PhD, of Baylor College of Medicine contributes HaloTag-RealThiol (HaloRT) Universal Organelle Specific Glutathione (GSH) Probe.
- Terry D. Connell, PhD, of University at Buffalo contributes Heat-Labile Enterotoxin (HLT) LT-II Antibodies.
- Darrell L. Peterson, PhD, of Virginia Commonwealth University contributes Serratia marcescens DNA/RNA Nonspecific Nuclease Expression Plasmid.
Community News Archive »