- Setting up murine models of breast, ovarian and prostate cancer, osteosarcoma, brain tumors and melanoma for determination of tumor growth and metastasis: Tumor cell inoculation (subcutaneous, dermal, intracranial, intracardiac, intra-tibia, intra-mammary, pancreatic, adrenal gland, prostate), preparation of fluorescently-labeled and luciferase-expressing tumor cells.
- Imaging: Whole animal imaging (Maestro, IVIS, Biospace, US and CellVizio) and molecular imaging (Confocal).
- Motility, invasion, migration, adhesion and trans-endothelial migration assays, for determination of cell chemotaxis: Transwells and scratch assays.
- Transfection (siRNA and DNA) and infection of vectors to established cell lines.
- ELISA, quantitative real-time PCR, Western blotting, Confocal microscopy, e.g. for determination of intracellular and extracellular factors.
- Flow cytometry and cell sorting, for determination of cell surface and intracellular molecules in cells.
- MTT proliferation and cell viability (coulter counter) assays.
- Immunochemistry staining of tumor biopsy sections of patients (H&E, CD31, apoptosis, proliferation, etc.).
Interested in one of the above services? Please contact us with your specific needs or any questions.
From the laboratory of Ronit Satchi-Fainaro, PhD, Tel Aviv University.