Kerafast Coronavirus Update
Last updated: 20 March, 2020
Our priority as an organization is the health and safety of our staff followed by the completion/shipping of all orders in a timely manner. At this time, we are continuing to offer customer support and ship as many orders as possible.
To try to minimize the chance of COVID-19 impacting our business, we have put the following measures in place:
- A worldwide travel ban has been imposed on all staff.
- Employees showing any signs of illness have been asked to self-isolate and report their illness to our Chief Operations Officer who will monitor the situation.
- All staff that do not need to be onsite have been asked to work from home.
- Any staff that fall into high risk groups (e.g., over 70 and/or underlying health conditions) must work from home.
- We are no longer accepting visitors to our sites in the UK, US and The Netherlands.
- We will contact customers directly prior to shipping in order to make sure delivery sites are open.
- We are putting systems in place in case our Boston office is required to shutdown entirely, as the city is under a State of Emergency. We expect our UK facility to operate in some capacity throughout most shutdown situations, as they are working on several COVID-19 antibody manufacturing projects. If the Boston office is closed, the UK facility will take over worldwide order shipping as much as is feasible.
Our entire Company wishes that you - our valuable clients and your families - remain healthy and safe during this very difficult time.