The Absolute Antibody/Kerafast culture empowers individuals within our exciting, start-up environment. We place great emphasis on entrepreneurship, knowledge, and ability. The working environment is fast-paced and team-oriented. If you are interested in a motivating role where you wear many hats and help to shape a growing company, this position is for you!
Kerafast, Inc. provides "Reagents for the Greater Good" as the next generation of research tools for life
science laboratories worldwide. Kerafast merged with Absolute Antibody Ltd in 2018, UK-based company with a vision to make recombinant antibody technology accessible to all.
Both Kerafast and Absolute Antibody partner with universities and other life science research
institutions to make investigators' rare and unique laboratory-derived materials available to the
research community. This position will spend time on customer service activities for both sides of the company.
Located in Boston’s exciting Seaport Innovation district, the office is easily accessible by public transportation.
The Customer Support Representative will help to provide an exceptional experience for our customers, playing a critical role in building customer relationships and representing the organization. The Customer Support Representative is responsible for taking customer orders by phone, fax and email as well as shipping and tracking orders. The Customer Support Representative will work closely with the Customer Support Team to ensure timely responses to customer inquiries and to escalate any customer satisfaction or technical service issues appropriately.
This position also needs to be able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Interface with customers through phone, fax and email, ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Communicate with the UK office and stay apprised of backordered product
- Triage incoming communications, take orders and issue quotations.
- Escalate issues, track and manage lost/delayed orders and customer complaints
- Provide required documentation related to orders to meet shipping requirements (e.g. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, shipping cost estimates, etc.)
- Maintain and utilize customer database through company customer relationship management (CRM) software, called SAGE, providing reports as required
- Prepare daily shipments of products (domestic and international)
- Ensure on-time shipment and delivery of products
- Proactively monitor importation/customs, and act on any issues
- Communicate with customers to assess their satisfaction with the company and it’s products
- Maintain shipping supplies (labels, packing, boxes, etc.)
- Assist in managing product inventory, packaging and stock levels
- Be able to lift packages up to 20 pounds
- BA/BS or AB in business, marketing, communications or a life science discipline.
- Self- motivated with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt changes in workplace environment and work processes
- General shipping knowledge is desired
- Customer support experience is desired- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently and make decisions when necessary
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with FedEx is desired
- Experience with outlook, excel and google docs preferred
- Experience or internship in a customer-facing/interacting role is desired
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, approximately 9 am-5 pm.
Anyone interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org