Community News - Archive
- Tufts University joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Salk Institute joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- University of New England joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Zibo Li, PhD of University of Southern California contribute Bifunctional Imaging Probes.
- John C. Chrivia, PhD of St. Louis University contributes p400 and SRCAP Polyclonal Antibodies.
- Jiing-Kuan Yee, PhD of City of Hope contributes Human Renal Proximal Tubule Epithelial (TH1) Cell Line.
- University of Pennsylvania joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Hua-Chen Chang, PhD of Indiana University contributes Lunasin, Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activating Peptide.
- Enrico Di Cera, MD of St. Louis University contributes Recombinant Human Wild-type and Inactive Alpha Thrombin variants.
- Steven L. Gonias, MD, PhD of University of Virginia contributes Human specific Cytokeratin 8 Monoclonal Antibody.
- University of Virginia contributes LacI Monoclonal Antibody.
- Jian Ping, PhD of Wayne State University contributes Ready-to-use and Load PCR Master Mix.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Keith Reimann, DVM of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center contributes Marmoset IgG Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Geula Gibori, PhD of University of Illinois at Chicago contributes Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Polyclonal Antibodies.
- Xiaoping Du, MD, PhD of University of Illinois at Chicago contributes Phospho-Integrin B3 Subunit Polyclonal Antibody.
- W. Todd Lowther, PhD of Wake Forest School of Medicine contributes Free Methionine-(R)-Sulfoxide Reductase (fRMsr) variant.
- City of Hope joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Erik I. Hewett, MD of University of Virginia contributes Adenylate Cyclase Toxin Antibodies.
- University of Virginia contributes Human Serum Albumin Antibody.
- University of Southern California joins The Investigator’s Annexe.
- Bryce M. Paschal, PhD of University of Virginia contributes NTF2 Antibodies.
- Lester I. Binder, PhD of University of Virginia contributes Tau1 Antibody.
- University of South Carolina joins The Investigator’s Annexe
- National University of Singapore joins The Investigator’s Annexe
- Eptiope Biotech, Inc brings monoclonal antibodies for specific tag and loading control epitopes.
- Stratec Molecular adds a full line of DNA/RNA prep kits to KFP, the KeraFAST Partner Program.
The Investigator's Annexe™ is a trademark of KeraFAST®, Inc.