|Accession ID:||8451, Q13619|
|Molecular Weight:||80 kDa|
|Reactivity:||Human and mouse|
|Immunogen:||Chemically synthesized peptide, with the sequence ERDKDNPNQYHYVA, corresponding to human CUL-4A, conjugated to maleimide-activated keyhole limpet hemocyanin|
|Tested Applications:||WB, IF, IHC|
- Zha Z, Han X, Smith MD, Liu Y, Giguère PM, Kopanja D, Raychaudhuri P, Siderovski DP, Guan KL, Lei QY, Xiong Y. A Non-Canonical Function of G? as a Subunit of E3 Ligase in Targeting GRK2 Ubiquitylation. 2015 Jun 4;58(5):794-803.
- Kopanja D, Stoyanova T, Okur MN, Huang E, Bagchi S, Raychaudhuri P. Proliferation defects and genome instability in cells lacking Cul4A. 2009 Jul 2;28(26):2456-65.
- Kopanja D, Roy N, Stoyanova T, Hess RA, Bagchi S, Raychaudhuri P. Cul4A is essential for spermatogenesis and male fertility. 2011 Apr 15;352(2):278-87.
- Bondar T, Kalinina A, Khair L, Kopanja D, Nag A, Bagchi S, Raychaudhuri P. Cul4A and DDB1 associate with Skp2 to target p27Kip1 for proteolysis involving the COP9 signalosome. Mol Cell Biol. 2006 Apr;26(7):2531-9.
- Nag A, Bagchi S, Raychaudhuri P. Cul4A physically associates with MDM2 and participates in the proteolysis of p53. Cancer Res. 2004 Nov 15;64(22):8152-5.
- Shiyanov P, Nag A, Raychaudhuri P. Cullin 4A associates with the UV-damaged DNA-binding protein DDB. J Biol Chem. 1999 Dec 10;274(50):35309-12.
- Nag A, Bondar T, Shiv S, Raychaudhuri P. The xeroderma pigmentosum group E gene product DDB2 is a specific target of cullin 4A in mammalian cells. Mol Cell Biol. 2001 Oct;21(20):6738-47.
If you publish research with this product, please let us know so we can cite your paper.