Anti-Caspase 11 (17D9) monoclonal antibody
Caspases are a family of cysteine proteases, that are known to regulate apoptosis. Once a stimulus is recieved by the cell, descrete apoptotic pathways are potentiated by subsets of the caspases that can then activate additional intracellular effectors. Caspase 11 can directly activate caspase 3 under certain pathological conditions. Caspase 11 is also known to be an important activator of caspase 1.
***This product may take 4 to 6 weeks to ship.***
From a laboratory at Harvard University.
Part of The Investigator's Annexe program.
| Product: ||Anti-Caspase 11 (17D9) |
| Clonality: ||monoclonal |
| Specificity: ||Caspase 11 (mouse) |
| Immunogen: ||Bacterial fusion protein (p30) |
| Rasied in: ||Rat |
| Isotype: ||IgG2a |
| Purity: ||Protein G affinity purified |
| Form: ||liquid |
|Concentration: ||0.4 mg/ml |
| Amount: ||100 ug |
| Applications: ||WB, ELISA, IHC |
| Shipped: ||Cold pack |
|Storage conditions: ||Store at 4C |
- Juying Li et al. Flightless-1 regulates proinflammatory caspases by selectively modulating intracellular localization and caspase activity. JCB, Vol. 181, No. 2, April 21, 2008
- Juying Li. Et al. Caspase-11 regulates cell migration by promoting Aip1-Cofilin-mediated actin depolymerization. Nature Cell Biology, Vol 9, Number3, March 2007
- SJ Kang. Et al. Distinct downstream pathways of Caspase-11 in regulating apoptosis and cytokine maturation during septic shock response. Cell Death and Differentiation(2002) 9, 1115-1125
- SJ Kang. et al. Dual Role of Casepase-11 in Mediating Activation of Caspase-1 and Caspase-3 under Pathological Conditions. The Journal of Cell Biology, Vol. 149, Number 3, May1, 2000
- Suyue Wang. Et al. Murine Caspase-11, an Ice-Interacting Protease, Is Essential for the Activation of ICE. Cell, Vol. 92, 501-509, Feb 20, 1998
If you publish research with this product, please let us know so we can cite your paper.